Terms & Conditions
These Terms & Conditions are administered on behalf of Callix LLC / trading as SuperCoach. References to ‘we’, ‘us’ and ‘our’ are references to the Callix LLC / trading as SuperCoach, registered in the UAE, and whose registered office is at, Dubai, UAE. SuperCoach maintains the website (www.supercoach.ae). The SuperCoach TRN number is 100225497500003 and this applies to all charges from SuperCoach LLC applied under these Terms and Conditions.
References to ‘you’, ‘your’ and ‘yours’, and after acceptance, the member, are references to the individual completing the membership application form.
You must be aged 18 or over to be a member of the gym and to register your membership via our website. If you are under the age of 18 you are not eligible to be a member or to register via our website.
- This agreement commences once you have indicated your acceptance of our Terms and Conditions in the declaration section of the web sign up process and clicked the JOIN NOW button.
- All new memberships are subject to the approval of the management. The management reserves the right to reject an application for membership with our coaches for any reason whatsoever, in their absolute discretion.
- Your membership starts immediately
- You cannot transfer this agreement to anyone else.
- The Laws of the United Arab Emirates shall govern the Terms & Conditions, without regards to conflict of laws principals. All disputes arising in connection therewith shall be heard only by a court of competent jurisdiction in U.A.E.
- United Arab Emirates is our Country of Domicile. SuperCoach controls this site from the U.A.E. SuperCoach makes no representation that this site is appropriate for use in other locations. If you use this site from other locations you are responsible for ensuring compliance with local laws. You may not use, export or re-export any materials from this site in violation of any applicable laws or regulations, including, but not limited to any U.A.E export laws and regulations.
- In accepting these Terms & Conditions the member warrants and also represents that he/she is in good health and is not knowingly incapable of engaging in either active or passive exercise. The member further warrants that such exercise would not be detrimental to their health, safety, comfort, well-being or physical condition.
- The member shall not use any SuperCoach facilities whilst suffering from any infections or contagious illness, disease or other ailment such as open cuts, abrasions, open sores or minor infection, where there is a risk that such use may be detrimental to the health, safety, comfort or physical condition of other members.
- If a member is taking medication and is aware of a condition that may affect them taking part in exercise a doctor’s letter would be needed.
- All published membership or other fees and other charges are exclusive of any taxes (e.g. VAT). Should any taxes be imposed in connection with the provision of our services, you undertake to be liable for the payment thereof in additional to the headline Membership Fees.
- Any cancellation request regardless of contract type or situation requires a minimum of 30 days' notice and all cancellations are subject to satisfactory proof of evidence should you still be within a minimum timeframe commitment before the cancellation of the membership will take effect. You acknowledge and understand that one further recurring payment will be taken from your account if such a recurring payment is due within the aforementioned 30 days notice.
PHYSICAL HEALTH OF MEMBER
FEES AND CHARGES
CANCELATION WITHIN CONTRACT / FIXED TERM PERIOD
ALL CANCELATION NOTICE PERIODS
Temporary Illness or Injury: This agreement may be frozen for a minimum of 1 month and/or maximum of 3 months in the event of a temporary illness, injury or medical condition which in the written opinion of a doctor or other suitably qualified medical practitioner prohibits exercise for a period of time.
Please note – ANY Freeze will not be effected until the appropriate proof is provided. Once your freeze has been processed you will not have access to the facilities until the freeze period has come to an end.